Monday, March 23, 2009

Al Principio

I arrived in Pamplona this afternoon, luckily to beautiful weather. I eventually managed to find the ¨palace¨ where I got my credencial, which is what will let me stay in the pilgrim´s hostels along the way and get stamped to verify that I´m doing the camino. If all goes according to plan, I will get a good night´s sleep tonight and start the walking tomorrow morning. When they weighed my pack at the airport it was 8 kilos (not sure how many pounds that is...20ish?) but that was without water, so hopefully it won´t be too heavy. Guess I´ll find out tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are off to a good start. Happy walking tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al

    How did it go the first day?
    We are still cleaning up from the party.

    Marie and I walked a little yesterday. I have to get back to being serious!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete